Welcome to Creative Nation!

Welcome to Creative Nation, . Feel free to browse our forums and help yourself to all our free tutorials, images, and recources!

Download

To download this script go back to article »

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Bug Report


The next generation of web design.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug Report

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Bug Report on 3/14/2011, 12:51 am

LH Justin

avatar
I really need to finish up this forum's design. Report any and all bugs you find here. The people who report the most bugs get something special when the theme is done. Wink

http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

2 Re: Bug Report on 3/14/2011, 1:24 am

Ronin

avatar

I really haven't noticed anything, yet. :/



3 Re: Bug Report on 3/14/2011, 1:10 pm

MrMario

avatar

Some of the links on the FAQ and the forum are light and hard to see with the white background.

http://seankilbane.com

4 Re: Bug Report on 3/14/2011, 4:38 pm

Saxaca

avatar

The footer looks squeezed when there's ads in it.
I miss an animation in the category toggler.

5 Re: Bug Report on 3/14/2011, 5:14 pm

LH Justin

avatar
MrMario wrote:Some of the links on the FAQ and the forum are light and hard to see with the white background.
Looks fine to me. :/
Saxaca wrote:The footer looks squeezed when there's ads in it.
I miss an animation in the category toggler.
Footer, I just haven't gotten around to changing.

The category toggle is more of a suggestion, so if you think it's needed then make a new topic. Wink

http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

6 Re: Bug Report on 3/17/2011, 2:10 pm

Saxaca

avatar

http://creativenation.forumotion.com/privmsg?folder=inbox
Doesn't the text in the header look squeezed into two lines?

http://creativenation.forumotion.com/memberlist
Where's the border-top? Tongue

http://creativenation.forumotion.com/search?search_id=egosearch
There's a white space above the header. Doesn't look too good.

7 Re: Bug Report on 3/17/2011, 7:26 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Saxaca wrote:http://creativenation.forumotion.com/privmsg?folder=inbox
Doesn't the text in the header look squeezed into two lines?

http://creativenation.forumotion.com/memberlist
Where's the border-top? Tongue

http://creativenation.forumotion.com/search?search_id=egosearch
There's a white space above the header. Doesn't look too good.
1.) Noted.

2.) Yeah, an issue I need to fix somehow...

3.) Noted.

http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

8 Re: Bug Report on 3/19/2011, 5:23 pm

Saxaca

avatar

9 Re: Bug Report on 3/20/2011, 6:12 pm

Ronin

avatar

Doesn't to me. Maybe because it's higher resolution, though. Tongue



10 Re: Bug Report on 4/16/2011, 4:49 am

virtuosity

avatar
Not sure what the deal is, doubt it is this forum bug but a lot of times I will come on and post then I will get an email saying there is a new reply come to the site only to find out that the 'new' post is me?

Oh and yes the forums do display new post as well for me.

11 Re: Bug Report on 4/16/2011, 3:45 pm

Ronin

avatar

There's probably an option somewhere in the UCP to fix that, Virt. I think it's a "contact me once someone makes a reply" or something similar.



12 Re: Bug Report on 4/16/2011, 8:37 pm

LH Justin

avatar
virtuosity wrote:Not sure what the deal is, doubt it is this forum bug but a lot of times I will come on and post then I will get an email saying there is a new reply come to the site only to find out that the 'new' post is me?

Oh and yes the forums do display new post as well for me.
It's an option set in your user control panel. Unfortunately Forumotion has it enabled as default to send emails on new posts and there is no way to change the default for all users.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

13 Re: Bug Report on 4/16/2011, 8:49 pm

Ronin

avatar

"Notify me of replies".



14 Re: Bug Report on 4/17/2011, 10:11 pm

virtuosity

avatar
That is weird because sometimes it shows it and sometimes it doesn't stupid to have it imo.

15 Re: Bug Report on 4/17/2011, 11:42 pm

LH Justin

avatar
virtuosity wrote:That is weird because sometimes it shows it and sometimes it doesn't stupid to have it imo.
Yeah. Honestly, why would someone want their inbox spammed like that?



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

16 Re: Bug Report on 7/16/2011, 6:28 pm

Gangstar15

avatar

This is note a really bug.. but as you can see the post are to height even if you write only one line, so there is too much space between the text and the signature to fix this add this to the css:
Code:
.pun .sig-content {
clear: none;
}

17 Re: Bug Report on 8/3/2011, 8:15 am

Maxxamillion



thank you

18 Re: Bug Report on 8/3/2011, 1:23 pm

virtuosity

avatar
Umm what? Wrong topic maybe?

19 Re: Bug Report on 9/26/2011, 3:40 am

Daniel

avatar

Bug in v3, when viewing somebody's profile this happens.



20 Re: Bug Report on 9/26/2011, 4:19 am

virtuosity

avatar
Yeah I see that one and also the

div.main-foot.clearfix is half solid color and half an image.

21 Re: Bug Report on 9/26/2011, 3:40 pm

ely21double

avatar

When I press any link on this forum it's loading this page( http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/16/68/23/22/link10.png ) and then it goes to the link that I press.

22 Re: Bug Report on 9/26/2011, 6:00 pm

virtuosity

avatar
Maybe your cashe? Clear it and try again. Looks like your page styles aren't loading as well. I don't have any problem with this :/

23 Re: Bug Report on 9/26/2011, 8:05 pm

ArChKnIgHt

avatar

nah it happens to me too but for 1 or 2 sec




http://ultragamerz.forumotion.net/

24 Re: Bug Report on 9/27/2011, 4:17 pm

Daniel

avatar

I believe its all the scripts, JS and templates loading, it isn't a different page Smile

25 Re: Bug Report on 9/27/2011, 6:18 pm

LH Justin

avatar
ely21double wrote:When I press any link on this forum it's loading this page( http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/16/68/23/22/link10.png ) and then it goes to the link that I press.
It's the User Panel being slow. It happens for some and doesn't for others. I will be looking for a speed up once the design is finished.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

.

Free forums hosting | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum.