Welcome to Creative Nation!

Welcome to Creative Nation, . Feel free to browse our forums and help yourself to all our free tutorials, images, and recources!

Download

To download this script go back to article »

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

2 more


The next generation of web design.


You are not connected. Please login or register

2 more

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 more on 5/6/2011, 8:49 pm

Ronin

avatar





Crappy stock quality, but I used it anyhow.



2 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 4:57 am

Emilio

avatar
Like it ! Good job Ronin

3 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 11:02 am

LH Justin

avatar
The high quality version of that stock used to be on deviantART. Not sure what happened to it. Wrong game by the way. Tongue

Signatures are okay, not up to your usual par.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

4 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 3:21 pm

Ronin

avatar

Well, I don't think any of you already know this, but my computer's HD fried a few weeks ago, and I've been running Ubuntu until just a few days ago. I have like no brushes or C4Ds, but I'm slowly getting them back.



5 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 4:24 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Ronin wrote:Well, I don't think any of you already know this, but my computer's HD fried a few weeks ago, and I've been running Ubuntu until just a few days ago. I have like no brushes or C4Ds, but I'm slowly getting them back.
Oh, that sucks. I back my design resources up on a flash drive every month or so in case that happens. recently I had to buy a new one with more space just to hold everything. :/



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

6 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:07 pm

Ronin

avatar

Haha, I have a flash drive, but it's 2Gb's. Not sure it's enough.



7 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:11 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Ronin wrote:Haha, I have a flash drive, but it's 2Gb's. Not sure it's enough.
The one I have right now is 8GB; currently using almost 6GB of that space. Most of it is design stuff, but some of it is other crap.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

8 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:14 pm

Ronin

avatar

Yeah, well, I don't think I'll be needing 8GB's currently. Maybe before my HD fried.. Do you have Photoshop saved in there as well or just brushes and the likes?



9 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:17 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Ronin wrote:Yeah, well, I don't think I'll be needing 8GB's currently. Maybe before my HD fried.. Do you have Photoshop saved in there as well or just brushes and the likes?
No Photoshop. If my computer does fail then I'll be taking a trip to a certain bay of pirates. Laughing



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

10 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:18 pm

Ronin

avatar

I saved me a copy on Mediafire.com. Give me a cookie, and I'll help ya out! Tongue



11 Re: 2 more on 5/7/2011, 5:25 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Ronin wrote:I saved me a copy on Mediafire.com. Give me a cookie, and I'll help ya out! Tongue
I already gave you a chocolate bar!



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

12 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 5:20 am

virtuosity

avatar
Justin, you told us it was a hardened turd. Which is it?

I have the ISO's for CS3, CS4 and CS5. Honestly don't ever use the CS4 one but have it just in case. CS3 & CS5 is installed on my machine only because my school is running ancient software and using CS3.

Have quite a few programs on my external just in case I ever need them as well.

Only issue with it is it takes up a lot of memory.

13 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 10:42 am

LH Justin

avatar
virtuosity wrote:Justin, you told us it was a hardened turd. Which is it?

I have the ISO's for CS3, CS4 and CS5. Honestly don't ever use the CS4 one but have it just in case. CS3 & CS5 is installed on my machine only because my school is running ancient software and using CS3.

Have quite a few programs on my external just in case I ever need them as well.

Only issue with it is it takes up a lot of memory.
Whatever is most convenient for me. Tongue

Why would you need CS3 and CS5? They're inter-compatible. It's just some effects and features aren't available in CS3 that are available in CS5.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

14 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 4:21 pm

virtuosity

avatar
Nah a lot of the programs won't allow you to open the file in later versions.

Indesign, premiere and after affects are a few.

15 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 4:34 pm

LH Justin

avatar
virtuosity wrote:Nah a lot of the programs won't allow you to open the file in later versions.

Indesign, premiere and after affects are a few.
A .PSD file is a .PSD file. Tongue

Just like a .doc file is a .doc file and a .png file is a .png file.

You should be able to open a PSD from CS3 in CS5 considering you can use files from CS1 in CS5.

I haven't had CS3 since before CS4 so I can't really prove this, but I'm 99% sure there would be no issues. The problems should only come around when you try to import a CS5 file into CS3, not the other way around.



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

16 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 4:35 pm

Ronin

avatar

I ate the chocolate a long time ago, dude. Tongue



17 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 4:37 pm

LH Justin

avatar
Ronin wrote:I ate the chocolate a long time ago, dude. Tongue
That wasn't chocolate. Surprised



http://www.lhjgraphics.net/

18 Re: 2 more on 5/8/2011, 4:39 pm

Ronin

avatar

Kay, that explains it.. How dare you! P.S. I really like the purple button, it's neato.



Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

.

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum.